Funding is an essential component of home improvement agencies' service and without it HIAs would not be able to fulfill their principal objective of helping vulnerable people to remain living independently in their own homes. Many agencies have approached this task with commitment and creativity and, in the process, become experts in finding solutions, often involving a mix of funding sources, to meet clients’ needs.
- Benefits and income maximisation
- Charitable support
- Loans - short and long term
- Fuel costs and energy efficiency
- Tax and insurance
- Staying Put and the financial implications
- Moving on - Financial appraisal
- Debt and financial management
- Incapacity - managing other people’s money
- Support clients to meet their housing needs, health needs, and social care needs
- Put clients in touch with reputable contractors
- Source appropriate funding for repairs, adaptations, and improvements.
- Work with partner agencies to improve the wellbeing of our clients