Level 2 Health & Safety Course
On-line, 3 hours, certification on successful completions
Who is it for?
All HIA staff, especially those working in the field or in clients' homes, this could be:
• Technical Officers
Why complete the course?
• It’s flexible: This is a fully certified Level 2 Health & Safety course which will be a valuable contribution to staff training portfolio. The E-Learning study method means staff can complete the course in a single three-hour session online, or can chose to complete the course at the trainee’s own pace, in shorter sessions of their choosing, allowing greater flexibility in scheduling training around the working day.
• It’s useful: The course content includes material that can be directly applied to workplace routines, and contributes to staff continual professional development
• It’s great value for money: Foundations have secured special rates for the HIA sector of just £39.00 per person, per course
The course covers the following subject areas:
• Health and safety responsibilities
• Health and safety terminology
• Workplace health and safety system
• What is risk assessment?
• Why is risk assessment necessary?
• Environmental risks and hazards
• Equipment risks and hazards
• Manual handling risks and hazards
• Risks from fire and electricity
• Handling substances hazardous to health
• Controlling substances hazardous to health
• Reducing noise and stress
The trainee will need access to a PC with internet access
Places are strictly limited to 100 at this special price and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. To book places please email email@example.com